As we gear up to re-open on Thursday June 11, 2020, there are new protocols in place to help protect everyone.
- Due to social distancing rules, we are limiting the schedule for appointments to minimize person to person contact.
- Covid-19 related screening questions will be asked when booking appointments and again when entering the office.
- Patients will be asked to wait in their car or outside until their scheduled appointment time.
- Patients must wear a mask before entering the office.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless another person is necessary.
- Leave unnecessary belongings at home.
- Hand Sanitizer is available to be used upon entering.
- Installed a new plexiglass shield at the reception desk and plastic shields on equipment used in the exam rooms.
- Staff and Optometrists will be using PPE.
- Exam equipment, furniture and frequently touched areas will be sanitized after every patient visit
As we adapt to the new normal, there will be some modifications to these protocols as time passes to continue to deliver safe patient eye examinations.
Georgina Eye Doctors